USDM has an opportunity available for a LIMS Programmer to support major implementations of enterprise-wide deployments of Sample Manager Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) applications and related technology.
• Provide quality, timely and accurate LIMS analysis, design, configuration and support; including daily technical support to LIMS users.
• Configure all specifications, analyses, calculations and other system infrastructure, and executes validation test scripts.
• Integrates LIMS with external systems using application tools and custom programming of additional functionality as required.
• Develop view, standard queries, custom reports and dashboards based on requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in a Life Sciences discipline, Computer Science, Information Systems, Chemistry, Engineering or related technical field. Master’s preferred.
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing, with a background in QC, preferably analytical chemistry.
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in laboratory informatics or laboratory automation work in a support/IT role.
• LIMS Integration experience with external systems required.
• Advanced programming skills (C#/.NET) required.
• SQL database experience required, including ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Experience with Sample Manager VGL, object oriented coding highly desired.
• Experience in report development using tools such as SampleManager Report Designer, Infomaker, or Crystal Reports required.
• Experience in management of information systems, including development of best practices for windows environments required.