|Quality Engineer, Risk Management|
|SANTA MONICA, CA|
USDM Life Sciences is a leading global regulatory compliance and technology firm with 20 years of experience offering bold solutions that accelerate innovation, compliance, and performance in life sciences. We are currently seeking a Quality Engineer skilled in Risk Management to support our Pharmaceutical company client based in Santa Monica, California. This is an exciting opportunity with a company making massive progress in the cell therapy world.
Quality Engineer, Risk Management Job Description Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Provide in-depth understanding and application of quality risk management practices and approaches in design and manufacturing environments;
• Demonstrate intimate working knowledge of relevant standards, principles and best practices (i.e. ICH Q9, Quality Systems)
• Demonstrate the ability to facilitate cross functional teams
• Demonstrate working knowledge of quality risk management tools, including FMEA, PHA, RR&F
• Work with project teams and necessary departments (e.g. manufacturing, engineering, product development, quality control, supplier quality, supply chain, etc) to complete risk assessments.
• Leads teams in identifying mitigations and ensuring traceability of identified mitigations.
• Evaluate product data (e.g. process and/or product changes, deviations, CAPAs, complaints, etc) for their impact to the current quality risk management files.
• Creating and writing quality risk management plans, reports, and risk assessments.
• Report status and progress of quality risk management activities or projects to management
• Track, review and report metric information
• Support Quality Engineering efforts as appropriate.
Would you like to apply to this job?